Labels

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Love Gave Hope


For the next 58 hours straight, the Body of Christ will be His hands and feet in our community, raising supplies and awareness for local orphan care. 
I pray that the organizations that will benefit from this outreach will be blessed beyond their greatest expectations. 
But, I have another prayer too, and that is that my family will learn a bit more about giving love this Christmas, instead of just focusing on getting gifts.

We signed our oldest up to volunteer alongside us, and I plan to take him with me to watch his daddy in action as one of the co-hosts of the live webcast. I don't want him to just hear about generosity and giving, and want him to see it in action in our lives. 
To view the live feed or donate, visit www.lovegave.com, and maybe you too can teach your little ones to "Give This Christmas Away"


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


                                  It just takes one click to vote, and you can vote every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment