Labels

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Why is my daughter crying? {A Special Vacation Edition}

On our recent mini-vaca to Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte, North Carolina, I tried to capture as many of the Girl-Child's meltdowns as possible. Don't get me wrong, we had a blast on our trip! But, with this girl, it doesn't matter how much fun we are having, there will be opportunities for an emotional breakdown.

 "I begged to put these flip-flops on, but I didn't actually want to walk while wearing them!"
 "I would rather cry on the floor of the lobby than participate in the fun, kid-friendly activity happening in front of me!"
 "You can't actually expect me to walk to the hotel room!"
 "I want to sit on this leather couch with you but it squeaks!!!"
"I'm way too tired to sleep!"
 "You helped me climb on this toy!!"
 "I asked for my doll and pillow pet and now that they are on me I can't stand it!"


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

It just takes one click to vote, and you can vote every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment